DTSC PUBLIC PARTICIPATION GROUP MEETING – THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 18TH AT 7:00 P.M. Where: Department of Toxic Substances Control, 9211 Oakdale Avenue, Chatsworth, CA 91311 (see map below) When: Thursday, November 18th from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Agenda: Welcome Introductions Public Participation Group Mission and Purpose Santa Susana Field Laboratory Site Overview Cleanup Process and […]Read More ...
Posts Tagged ‘events’
The next meeting of the Santa Susana Work Group is Tuesday, November 9th, at 6:30 p.m. Simi Valley Cultural Arts Center 3050 East Los Angeles Avenue Simi Valley, CA 93065 [googleMap name=”Simi Valley Cultural Arts Center” width=”600″ height=”400″]3050 East Los Angeles Avenue, Simi Valley, CA 93065[/googleMap]Read More ...
The next chemical background meeting will be held on Thursday, September 2 at 10:00 a.m. in the DTSC Chatsworth office. The main topic of discussion will be the Chemical Background Sampling and Analysis Plan (SAP). DTSC 9211 Oakdale Avenue Chatsworth, CA 91311 [googleMap name=”DTSC” description=” Chatsworth, CA 91311″ width=”600″ height=”400″]9211 Oakdale Avenue[/googleMap]Read More ...
The next meeting of the Santa Susana Work Group is Thursday, September 16th, at 6:30 p.m. Simi Valley Cultural Arts Center 3050 East Los Angeles Avenue Simi Valley, CA 93065 [googleMap name=”Simi Valley Cultural Arts Center” width=”600″ height=”400″]3050 East Los Angeles Avenue, Simi Valley, CA 93065[/googleMap]Read More ...
In the News
- Brandeis-Bardin's Toxic Denial
- Save Children, Not Test Stands
- Don't Save Contaminated Test Stands
- LA County to press for full cleanup of Santa Susana Field Laboratory
- Supervisors say feds' field lab cleanup plan falls short
- LA County Demands Full Cleanup of Toxic Site Above Valleys
- Parents Hold Vigil, Demand Full Cleanup of Toxic Santa Susana Site
- Concerned Parents Call for Full Cleanup of Toxic Santa Susana Site
- Field lab cleanup plan gets mixed reviews
- Santa Susana Field Lab broken promises
- Department of Energy wants to alter clean-up plans for toxic Santa Susana site
- Feds release draft plan for SSFL cleanup
- Dept. of Energy secretly funding front group to sabotage its own Santa Susana Field Lab cleanup
- Critics question safety of Boeing’s Santa Susana Field Lab hikes
- ATSDR Bows Out of Santa Susana Field Lab Probe
- Federal Agency Backtracks on Rocketdyne Study
- Face Truth on Santa Susana Field Lab
- LA's Nuclear Secret
- A last remaining survivor recalls field lab’s nuclear meltdown
- Santa Susana Cleanup Effort is a Toxic Mess